Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

This morning I felt like I couldn't care less if I got out of bed or not.  So what if I had work to do?  So what if there were bills that needed to be paid, or anything else for that matter.  I just wanted to remain where I was and forget about everything.  Course, that wasn't possible, but for the briefest moment I felt like it could be.  That all I had to do was just close my eyes and everything would disappear.  There wouldn't be anything to do or to think about or even to feel obligated to do.

Life isn't like that though and the more a person dreams and wishes it were true, it just isn't.  Will I ever find peace in this chaos?  Who knows, but until then I will just have to suck it up and get up in the morning regardless of how I feel.  Easier said than done, but that is the way it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment