Photobucket

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Could get lost in books

I try and do as much reading as I can. Key word try. I sit down and begin books and then halfway through them I see another and want to read that one. You would think I would have learned by now that I should finish one before starting another....nope....and the more I keep telling myself that, the more it doesn't happen. I love any kind of book-well almost. I am not too keen on song books or languages that I can't understand, but you get the point.

I often wonder what it must be like to have the kind of job where you just review books all day long and then submit reviews for them....I would absolutely love to do something like that....escape from this world for so many hours a day and then once that is complete, then start on another.....that would be awesome....

No comments:

Post a Comment